Joining the Ripon community at semester? The Winter Orientation program (outlined below) is designed to connect you with valuable services and offices and ease your transition to campus.
Winter Orientation will be held Sunday, January 20 and Monday, January 21, for students entering the College this spring semester.
Sunday, Jan. 20
- 9:00 a.m.: Residence Halls Open for Move-In
- 3:15 p.m.: Orientation Welcome (The Spot, Harwood Memorial Union)
- 3:30 p.m.: ID Photos with Amanda (One Card Office, Bartlett Hall)
- 4:30 p.m.: Life at Ripon (B-12, Pickard Commons)
- 5:00 p.m.: Dinner with Residence Life (Pickard Commons)
- 6:30 p.m.: Board Game Night (The Terrace, Bovay Hall)
Monday, Jan. 21
- 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast and Academic Overview with Associate Dean of Faculty and Registrar Michele Wittler (Mihaly Room, Pickard Commons)
- 9:30 a.m.: Student Life Division Stations led by Orientation Leaders
- 10:30 a.m.: Meet with Advisors (if needed) and walk your schedule with an Orientation Leader
- 11:30 a.m.: Lunch with Orientation Leaders (Pickard Commons)
- 12:00 p.m.: Activity with Orientation Leaders
Questions? Contact the Office of Student Activities and Orientation or the Office of Admission.