Joining the Ripon community at semester? The Winter Orientation program (outlined below) is designed to connect you with valuable services and offices and ease your transition to campus.
Winter Orientation will be held Sunday, January 14 and Monday, January 15, for all students entering the College in the spring semester.
Sunday, Jan. 14
- 9:00 a.m.: Residence Halls open for move-in
- 3:15 p.m.: Orientation Welcome (Joyce Lounge, Pickard Commons)
- 4:30 p.m.: ID photos with Assistant Dean of Students Jessica Joanis (Bartlett Hall)
- 5:00 p.m.: Dinner with Orientation Leaders (Main Dining Hall, Pickard Commons)
- Evening activity with Orientation Leaders
Monday, Jan. 15
- 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast and academic overview with Associate Dean of Faculty and Registrar Michele Wittler (Mihaly Room, Pickard Commons)
- 9:30 a.m.: Student Life Division Tour led by Orientation Leaders
- 10:30 a.m.: Meet with advisors (if needed) and walk your schedule with an Orientation Leader
- 11:30 a.m.: Lunch with Orientation Leaders (Main Dining Hall, Pickard Commons)
- 12:00 p.m.: Evening activity with Orientation Leaders
Questions? Contact the Office of Student Activities and Orientation or the Office of Admission.