Librarians are available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to assist you with research. No question is too simple or complex. Feel free to drop by any librarian’s office, or schedule an appointment via email or telephone.
Librarians can help you:
- Locate an item in our collection
- Expand your bibliography
- Narrow or expand your research topic
- Use basic and advanced features of databases
- Evaluate the sources you find
- Find statistics
- Locate background information
- Find primary sources
- Troubleshoot issues with computers in the library
- Document your sources in any citation style
- Locate materials in other libraries
- And more. Just ask!
Karlyn Schumacher | (920)-748-8750 | [email protected]
Access Services Librarian Lane Library Departments: Circulation, Interlibrary Loan, Course, Reserves
Librarian for Art History, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Mathematics, Physics, and Studio Art.
Andrew Prellwitz | (920)-748-8752 | [email protected]
User Services Librarian and Lane Library Chair Lane Library 317 Departments: Archives, Instruction
Librarian for Communication, English, Global Studies and Languages, History, Military Science, Philosophy, and Religion.
Assistant Librarian-Resource Services Lane Library
Departments: Electronic Resources, Government Documents, Serials
Librarian for Business, Economics, Education, Exercise Science, Music, Politics and Government, Psychology, Sociology, and Theatre.