Ripon College offers a world-class educational experience to its students. We’re looking for students who are ready to respond to these opportunities with ambition, creativity, intellectual curiosity, action, and, most of all, an open mind.
International students should present the following
- A completed application. You may apply online or complete a Common Application online.
- International applicants are required to provide an unofficial transcript, in English, when they apply. If accepted, a student is required to provide an official evaluation of their secondary schooling and/or post-secondary schooling. We encourage students to utilize One Earth Evaluations or World Education Services. These evaluations can take several weeks to complete, so please plan accordingly.
- A TOEFL, IELTS, GTEC, SAT or ACT score is required for all international students.
- Acceptable minimum scores:
- TOEFL Paper: 550
- TOEFL Computer Based Test: 213
- TOEFL Internet Based Test: 79
- IELTS: 6.5 out of 9 overall band score
- GTEC Computer Based: 1200
- GTEC: 1204
- SAT: 590 out of 800 on Critical Reading
- ACT: 24 out of 36 on English/Writing
- Ripon College Certificate of Finance Form (PDF) This form must be submitted along with your application. The Certificate of Finance is not considered in the application review process. This document must be accompanied by at least an official bank statement from each source of funding that is notarized and signed by a bank official reflecting the final balance of the account in U.S. dollars. Ripon College will also accept the International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA) form through College Board; an official bank statement, notarized and signed by a bank official with the total balance in the account listed in US Dollars from each funding source is still required.
- High School Counselor Recommendation Form. This form must be completed by a school counselor or teacher.