You are a home-schooled applicant if you’ll complete a home-school program during the 2020-2021 academic year or if you’ve graduated from a home-school program but have earned fewer than 12 credits at a college or university.
As you prepare to apply, be sure to review our Requirements/Overview and the Application Checklist below to make sure you have all the things you need for your application.
- Completed Ripon Application
- $30 Application Fee (Will be waived if you apply by Jan. 15!)
- Secondary School Transcript
- Interview with Dean of Admission
- Results of ACT or SAT Tests (Optional for the Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 applicants. For Fall 2022 and beyond, ACT or SAT Tests are required for homeschooled students)
- Personal Statement (Optional)
Use the links on this page to start your application.