You are a first-year applicant if you’ll complete high school during the 2018-2019 academic year or if you’ve graduated from high school but have earned fewer than 12 credits at a college or university. As you prepare to apply, be sure to review our Requirements/Overview and the Application Checklist below to make sure you have all the things you need for your application.
- Completed Ripon Application
- $30 Application Fee (Will be waived if you apply by Jan. 15!)
- Secondary School Transcript
- Secondary School Recommendation (Optional)
- Results of ACT or SAT Tests (Optional. We will consider test scores if you elect to submit them.)
Scores sent from the high school counseling office will be considered as official.
- Personal Statement (Optional)
- Interview (Optional)
Use the links on this page to start your application.