Now accepting applications for Fall 2020
September 15: Admission application review begins.
October 1: Apply for financial aid at fafsa.ed.gov. Ripon College code 003884.
January 15: Priority scholarship application deadline.
March 1: Financial aid priority deadline; Invitation scholarship deadline.
June 1: Priority enrollment deposit date.
We look forward to meeting you, and adding you to the Ripon College family!
You are a first-year applicant if you’ll complete high school during the 2019-2020 academic year or if you’ve graduated from high school but have earned fewer than 12 credits at a college or university. As you prepare to apply, be sure to review our Requirements/Overview and the Application Checklist below to make sure you have all the things you need for your application.
- Completed Ripon Application
- $30 Application Fee (Will be waived if you apply by Jan. 15!)
- Secondary School Transcript (unofficial transcripts will be accepted starting on March 15, 2020)
- Secondary School Recommendation (Optional)
- Results of ACT or SAT Tests (Optional. We will consider test scores if you elect to submit them.)
Scores sent from the high school counseling office will be considered as official. Student-submitted test scores will be accepted starting on March 15, 2020.
- Personal Statement (Optional)
- Interview (Optional)
Use the links on this page to start your application.