More Financial Aid Resources
- Financial Literacy Tool – Grad Ready
- Ripon College Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Online FAFSA form as well as other federal information about Financial Aid resources
- Create an FSA User ID and Password to serve as your electronic signature for the FAFSA and other loan documents and Federal websites.
- Ripon College Payment Plan – Families can meet their out-of-pocket expenses by breaking them into monthly payments.
- View our Refund Policy.
- Exit Counseling – Student Loan information for the graduating student.
Financial Aid Guide
This booklet walks you through the aid process at Ripon and provides information regarding the programs available to our students.
Select Academic Year
Each year, the Office of Financial Aid requires that students fill out forms. Please find the appropriate forms for the specified years below.
2020-2021 Financial Aid Forms