- Basic Information
- Areas of Interest
Professor of Economics
Office: Todd Wehr 315
- Ph.D., Managerial Economics and Strategy, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- M.S., Managerial Economics and Strategy, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- M.A., Economics, Temple University
- B.A., Economics, University of Maryland, College Park
- B.S., Accounting, University of Maryland, College Park
- ECO 212 (Principles of Microeconomics)
- BSA/ECO 241 (Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business)
- BSA 315 (Strategic Management)
- ECO 350 (Price Theory)
- BSA/ECO 446 (Game Theory)
- BSA/ECO 472 (Industrial Organization)
- Hamami, T., and J. Bailey (2020). "Expert Product Reviews and Conflict of Interest," Managerial and Decision Economics, forthcoming
- Hamami, T. (2019). "Network Effects, Bargaining Power, and Product Review Bias: Theory and Evidence," J Ind Econ, 67: 372-407.
- Bailey, J., Hamami, T., McCorry D.(2017). "Certificate of Need Laws and Health Care Prices," Journal of Health Care Finance, Volume 43, Spring 2017.
- Hamami, T. (2016). “Signaling, Efficiency, and Gift Exchange: An Application to Tipping,” Managerial and Decision Economics, Volume 38(6), September 2017, 754-764.
- Hamami, T. (2015). “Multiple Tasks and Political Organization,” Economics Letters, Volume 128, March 2015, p. 48-50.
Areas of Interest
- Information Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Media Economics
- Economics of Organizations
- Behavioral Economics