- Basic Information
- Areas of Interest
- Professional Affiliations
Assistant Professor of Exercise Science
Office: Wilmore 210
- Ph.D. | Exercise Physiology; Kent State University
- M.S. | Exercise Physiology; Cleveland State University
- B.S. | Exercise Science; Bowling Green State University
- Palmer, T.B., Followay, B.N., & Thompson, B.J. (2017) Age-related effects on maximal and rapid hamstrings/quadriceps strength capacities and vertical jump power in young and older females. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research, 1-9.
- Seo, Y., Vaughan, J., Quinn, T., Followay, B.N., Roberge, R., Glcikman, E.L., Kim, J. (2017)The effect of inspiratory resistance on exercise performance and perception in moderate normobaric hypoxia. High Altitude Medicine and Biology.
Areas of Interest
- Neuromuscular activation and fatigue
- Environmental Physiology
- American College of Sports Medicine (2013 – Current)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (2016 – Current)