- This event has passed.
Free Seminar–Optimal Wellbeing Tools for 2019: Live a Healthier, Happier, Wiser, and More Productive 2019
April 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Free seminar for all students, staff, and faculty presented by Ripon College alumna and adjunct instructor, Sahnya Thom.
Description: In this seminar, Sahnya will share practical tools for a healthier and more mindful life so you can live with greater ease, confidence, inner peace, joy, and balance. She will guide you in learning and practicing optimal wellbeing tools for the body and mind in a safe, supportive, and compassionate learning environment. You will learn step-by-step how to practice daily actionable self-care and mindfulness into your daily life. This seminar is for anyone who wants to level up and prioritize their health and wellbeing mentally, physically, and spiritually.
You will also learn how to:
– Measure and score your current wellbeing
– The power of positive habits, rituals, and systems
– Rediscover your resilience, “bounce back muscles”
– Plan weekly exercise and practice good sleep hygiene
– Emotional intelligence and practice higher level emotions like self-compassion, gratitude, joy, and non-judgmental acceptance
– Time management and effective focus methods
– Cope more effectively with stress
– Generate and integrate mindfulness in everyday life (e.g. eating, communicating, social media)