Upon completion of the Catalyst curriculum, students should be able to:
- Plan, organize, and support ideas and arguments through oral communication.
- Locate reliable, credible, and trustworthy evidence.To cite sources orally.
- Deliver a speech confidently and fluently from limited notes.
- Determine when visual aids are necessary.
- Prepare and use visual aids appropriately, if necessary.
- Adapt a persuasive message to a general, diverse audience.
- Explain complex ideas to non-expert audiences.