Alumni Career Day is held twice annually and offers Ripon students the chance to further prepare for the professional world beyond college. The next Alumni Career Day will occur in fall 2016. Details will be coming soon. Click here if you are an employer who is interested in connecting with Ripon students.
Student participants can sign-up for internship and career consultations with alumni as well as schedule a practice interview and have their resume reviewed. A photographer will be on-hand to take professional head shots for students’ LinkedIn profiles.
Previous Alumni Career Day Schedule of Events
11 a.m.–2 p.m., Lower Level, S.N. Pickard Commons
- Alumni Career Day Recruiting Tables: Recruiters TBA
- LinkedIn Photo Booth: A professional photographer will be on-hand in the lower level of S.N. Pickard Commons to take your photo to add to your LinkedIn page.
12 a.m.–1 p.m., Pickard Dining Room, S.N. Pickard Commons
- Alumni Career Day Round Table Lunch Discussions: Topics TBA.
1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m., Lower Level, S.N. Pickard Commons
- Alumni Career Day Alumni “Office Hours”: Students are encouraged to pop by to chat with alumni (Alumni TBA) about all things related to resumes, interview questions, networking, job search strategies, moving cross country, plus much more! No appointments necessary.
3:30 – 5 p.m., Pickard Dining Room, S.N. Pickard Commons
- Alumni Career Day Alumni-Student Networking Reception: Alumni Career Day culminates with a casual alumni-student networking mixer open to alumni and all interested students. It will offer an opportunity for alumni to network with each other and help students hone their skills. Delicious food and drinks will be on hand.