I hereby give my child permission to visit Ripon College (hereafter referred to as Ripon). I understand that as a visitor to Ripon my child will be expected to exercise judgment as to participation in the many educational, recreational, and social activities that are available and to assume full responsibility for conduct during the visit.
I understand that my child’s responsibilities are as follows:
- - To bring toiletries and other travel items necessary for an overnight visit
- - To respect the host’s person, property, and time
- - To let the host know what facilities/activities he or she is interested in seeing
- - To be responsible for all conduct and decisions regarding program participation and social activities
- - To comply with all guidelines set by the Ripon hosting program(s) and to comply with all university, local, state, and federal laws and policies
With full knowledge of the above and on behalf of myself, my child, my assigns, executors and heirs, I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Ripon, its trustees, officers, agents, and employees from any and all liability, damage, claim of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to my child’s participation in this visit to Ripon except those thing due to sole and active negligence of Ripon. In spite of these facts, I have given permission for my child to visit Ripon. If an accident occurs, I give my consent for emergency treatment. Failure to abide by these rules will result in disqualification of my admission to Ripon College.
I have read and fully understand all provisions for this Permission/Release Form.