Now accepting applications for Fall 2020. Generous
scholarships and financial packages available.
We look forward to meeting you, and adding you to the Ripon College family!
Ripon College offers financial aid using information from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is available online, from your high school counseling office or from the Office of Financial Aid. Follow these steps to apply for financial aid:
- Use the FAFSA on The Web Worksheet to assist you and your parents in collecting information for questions asked on the online FAFSA.
- You and your parents should apply for an FSA User ID and Password online to serve as your electronic signatures on your FAFSA application.
Complete your FAFSA
- We encourage you to use FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov because it is fast, easy and secure.
- Complete all sections about you, your school plans and financial information for yourself and your parent(s).
- Use the “IRS Data Retrieval Tool,” if available, to download your tax information directly into the FAFSA.
- Be sure to include our Federal School Code: 003884
- Be sure you and one of your parents sign your FAFSA using the FSA User ID.
- Keep a copy of your submitted application for your records.
- After the federal processor has completed its analysis, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR). This is your record of your FAFSA, not your financial aid offer.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) listed on your SAR is derived from the information you listed on the FAFSA. It measures your family’s financial strength to determine your eligibility for student aid.
- After your financial aid file is complete, you will be sent an official financial aid offer.
- During the application process, you may be asked to verify the information reported on the FAFSA. We will request the appropriate documentation from you if necessary.
- Notify the Office of Financial Aid in the case of special circumstances.
For maximum consideration:
- Be accepted for admission to Ripon College.
- File the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1.
- Respond quickly to requests for additional information.