Each year in June, more than 650 Ripon alumni and guests make their way back to campus to celebrate Alumni Weekend with friends old and new. Keep your calendars open for June 27-30, 2019!
A typical schedule includes class reunions, the annual Doc Weiske ’50 Memorial Golf Scramble, and options for campus tours, socials, activities, reminiscences and plenty of time to explore campus and connect with each other. Some of our finest scholars and student-athletes will be honored with a Distinguished Alumni Citation, Outstanding Young Alumni Award or induction into the Athletic Hall of Fame.
Alumni Weekend 2019
This summer, we will celebrate class reunions for Golden R (1954, 1959, 1964), 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014!
2019 Honored Guests
- Distinguished Alumni Citation: Col. James E. Czarnik ’89, retired Lt. Col. Todd J. Johnson ’94, Kathryn R. Schultz ’89
- Outstanding Young Alumni: Jenan J. Kharbush ’09 and Ornella Umubyeyi ’13
- Athletic Hall of Fame: Brittany N. Dick ’09, Sandra DeVries Ernst ’03, William F. Fiedler ’82, Joshua J. Kraemer ’09
- All-Alumni Reception, 7-11 p.m.
- All-Campus Lunch, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- *Reunion Celebrations, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- All-Alumni Party, 8 p.m.-midnight
NEW IN 2019! Weekend Alcohol Package
This year, there is a Weekend Alcohol Package available for $35 per person. The package will include beer and wine for the following events:
*All Golden ‘R’ and Class of 1969 alumni guests receive complimentary beer and wine with the purchase of their reunion dinner.
Note: Cash bar available at above events without package purchase.
Please stay tuned for Alumni Weekend 2020 registration details.