Each year in June, more than 650 Ripon alumni and guests make their way back to campus to celebrate Alumni Weekend with friends old and new. Keep your calendars open for June 27 – 30, 2019!
A typical schedule includes class reunions, the annual Doc Weiske ’50 Memorial Golf Scramble, and options for campus tours, socials, activities, reminiscences, and plenty of time to explore campus and connect with each other. Some of our finest scholars and student-athletes will be honored with a Distinguished Alumni Citation, Outstanding Young Alumni Award or induction into the Athletic Hall of Fame.
Alumni Weekend 2019
This summer, we will celebrate class reunions for Golden R (1954, 1959, 1964), 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014!
2019 Honored Guests
- Distinguished Alumni Citation: COL James E. Czarnik ’89, LTC Todd J. Johnson ’94, Kathryn R. Schultz ’89
- Outstanding Young Alumni: Jenan J. Kharbush ’09 and Ornella Umubyeyi ’13
- Athletic Hall of Fame: Brittany N. Dick ’09, Sandra DeVries Ernst ’03, William F. Fiedler ’82, Joshua J. Kraemer ’09
- All Alumni Reception, 7-11 p.m.
- All Campus Lunch, 11:30am-1:30pm
- *Reunion Celebrations, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- All Alumni Party, 8 p.m.-midnight
NEW IN 2019! Weekend Alcohol Package
This year, there is a Weekend Alcohol Package available for $35 per person. The package will include beer and wine for the following events:
*All Golden ‘R’ & Class of 1969 alumni guests receive complimentary beer and wine with the purchase of their reunion dinner.
Note: Cash bar available at above events without package purchase.
If you would like to register for both Alumni Weekend and the Doc Weiske ’50 Golf Scramble, please elect to register for the entire weekend (left button below). If you want to partake in golf ONLY, please elect to register for the golf scramble (right button below).