Announcing Diversity and Inclusion Micro Grants
Dear campus community,
The Office of the President is pleased to announce the launch of a new annual grant initiative. In 2021, the president’s office will give out five awards of up to $2000 to support projects designed to enhance the quality of life at Ripon College with an emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
Grants should promote the equity of Ripon College students, employees and the greater community. Projects can include, but are not limited to:
- Innovations and improvements to campus life;
- Displays, exhibits, and performances;
- Campus and community-based research;
- Educational opportunities including workshops, lectures, and conference participation;
Any current member of the faculty, staff or student body may submit a proposal. APPLY HERE TODAY!
Successful project proposals should do several or all of the following:
- Serve the greater good of academic and campus life
- Benefit the greatest number of people at Ripon College
- Enhance the quality of the Ripon College and the local community
- Increase visibility of Ripon College in academic or community settings
- Focuses on diversity and inclusion directly or increases awareness of equitable practices
Funds may not be used for personal compensation and must be used by December 31, 2021.
Awardees are required to submit a one-page report describing the project, its outcomes and final expenses within 60 days of the project’s completion (or by the end of the semester in which the grant is awarded, if the project is ongoing), as well as invoices to document expenses.
Please contact Kara Kinas Jankowski for additional assistance at [email protected].
Zach P. Messitte