Financial Aid Forms
These forms are not required in all cases from all students. You will be notified by the Office of Financial Aid if this documentation is required from you.
- Verification form (PDF) – Use this form if you are required to verify your tax information by Ripon College and/or the Federal Processor
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (PDF) – if required
- High School Completion Status Form (PDF) – if required
- Request for Special Circumstances (PDF) – Use this to inform the Office of Financial Aid about special financial circumstances.
- Parent NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if neither parent filed taxes for 2018. You must also file 4506T listed below.
- Student NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if the independent student did not file taxes for 2018.
- Verification of Non-Filing (4506T) – Use this form to verify your nontax filing status. Required for parents and/or independent students who have not filed 2018 taxes and are selected for verification.
- Master Promissory Note – Federal document required in order to borrow a federal direct student loan.
- Entrance Counseling – Federal document required in order to borrow a federal direct student loan.
- Independent Status Form (PDF) – Use this to determine independent status and include supporting documentation.
- Requesting Tax Return Transcripts – Directions on how to retrieve your tax return transcripts from the IRS if you are flagged for verification.