Classes canceled Jan. 30 due to extreme cold
Due to the extreme weather conditions this week, adjustments have been made to class schedules and facility hours.
If you are in a class that meets at 11:15 on Monday/Wednesday/Friday, your class will have an extra meeting next Tuesday, February 5, from 11:15-12:25 (the Golden Hour). Classes will meet at their normally scheduled location, unless otherwise specified by your professor.
The following modified hours will take effect:
Updated facility hours
- Collaborative Learning Center will be closed starting at 6 p.m. on Jan. 29
- Financial Aid Office will be closed
- Lane Library will be closed starting at 6 p.m. on Jan. 29
- Willmore Center will be closed starting at 6 p.m. on Jan. 29
Updated dining information and hours
Wednesday, Jan. 30
- No breakfast
- Lunch will be delivered to Johnson Hall at 12 p.m. | Scott Hall Pink Lounge at 12:45 p.m. | The Nest – Bovay at 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner (hot meals only) will be served in the Commons from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Shuttles will run between the Quads and the dining hall.
Thursday, Jan. 31
- No breakfast
- Lunch (Main Line, Grill, Pizza) will be served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dinner (Main Line, Grill, Pizza) will be served in the Commons from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 1
- Breakfast resumes
- Commons will close at 6:30 p.m.
*The Spot will remain closed until Monday.
*Starbucks will close Wednesday & Thursday, re-open Friday as scheduled.
Stay safe and warm, Red Hawks!