Financial Aid Forms
- Verification Form (PDF) – Use this form if you are required to verify your tax information by Ripon College and/or the Federal Processor
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (PDF) – if required
- High School Completion Status Form (PDF) – if required
- Request for Special Circumstances (PDF) – Use this to inform the Office of Financial Aid about special financial circumstances. (You must also complete the above Verification Form when you submit a request for Special Circumstance.)
- Parent NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if neither parent filed taxes for 2017. You must also file 4506T listed below.
- Student NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if the student did not file taxes for 2017.
- Verification of Non-Filing (4506T) – Use this form to verify your nontax filing status. Required for parents and/or independent students who have not filed 2017 taxes and are selected for verification.
- Requesting Tax Return Transcripts – Directions on how to retrieve your tax return transcripts from the IRS if you are flagged for verification.
- Master Promissory Note – Federal document required in order to borrow a federal direct student loan.
- Entrance Counseling – Federal document required in order to borrow a federal direct student loan.
- Independent Status Form (PDF) – Use this to determine independent status and include supporting documentation.
*Not required in all cases from all students. You will be notified by the Office of Financial Aid if this documentation is required from you.