Financial Aid Award Guide
2019-20 Financial Aid Forms
To protect yourself from potential identity theft, do not email these documents. They can either be mailed, faxed or handed directly to our office located in Smith Hall.
- Verification Form (PDF) – Use this form if you are required to verify your tax information by Ripon College and/or the Federal Processor
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (PDF) – if required
- High School Completion Status Form (PDF) – if required
- Request for Special Circumstances (PDF) – Use this to inform the Office of Financial Aid about special financial circumstances. (You must also complete the above Verification Form when you submit a request for Special Circumstance.)
- Parent NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if neither parent filed taxes for 2017. You must also file 4506T listed below.
- Student NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if the student did not file taxes for 2017.
- Verification of Non-Filing (4506T) – Use this form to verify your nontax filing status. Required for parents and/or independent students who have not filed 2017 taxes and are selected for verification.
- Requesting Tax Return Transcripts – Directions on how to retrieve your tax return transcripts from the IRS if you are flagged for verification.
- Master Promissory Note – Federal document required in order to borrow a federal direct student loan.
- Entrance Counseling – Federal document required in order to borrow a federal direct student loan.
- Independent Status Form (PDF) – Use this to determine independent status and include supporting documentation.
*Not required in all cases from all students. You will be notified by the Office of Financial Aid if this documentation is required from you.
Other Financial Aid Resources
- Financial Literacy Tool – Grad Ready
- Ripon College Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Online FAFSA form as well as other federal information about Financial Aid resources
- Create an FSA User ID and Password to serve as your electronic signature for the FAFSA and other loan documents and Federal websites.
- Ripon College Payment Plan – Families can meet their out-of-pocket expenses by breaking them into monthly payments.
- View our Refund Policy.
- Exit Counseling – Student Loan information for the graduating student.
- Fast Web – A national scholarship search engine to explore outside scholarship opportunities.