Ripon College students participate in state honors band
Six students from Ripon College participated in the 2018 Wisconsin Collegiate Honors Band, held Jan. 18 and 19 at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Participating students are nominated by their college band directors, and they are chosen by a selection committee.
Ripon College participants included:
- Brittny Brown ’21 Independence, Wisconsin, tuba
- Cris Magana ’19 Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, bass clarinet
- Eric Westberg ’20 North Mankato, Minnesota, trombone
- Kate Myszewki ’19 Appleton, Wisconsin, clarinet
- Lillian Lenk ’18 Amery, Wisconsin, clarinet
- Wyatt Thomas ’20 New Berlin, Wisconsin, trombone
The event is sponsored by the Wisconsin Chapter of the National Band Association.