Internship Week scheduled for Sept. 4-8
The Department of Career and Professional Development will hold Internship Week Sept. 4-8 in the Career and Professional Development Center. The purpose is to increase awareness of the value of internships.
Featured will be information tables and on-campus appearances will area employers offering internships. Activities will include:
- Monday, Sept. 4: Résumé Tune-Up, drop-in hours from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the new Career and Professional Development Center in Pickard Commons. Tune up your résumé before visiting with employers later in the week.
- Tuesday, Sept. 5: Alliance Laundry representatives will proof résumés, do mock interviews and offer advice, noon to 3 p.m. in the Career and Professional Development Center.
- Wednesday, Sept. 6: Shopko Corp. on campus from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 7: Ripon alumni representing Cintas, and representatives from the Green Lake Boys and Girls Club will be on campus from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. outside the Career and Professional Development Center.
- Friday, Sept. 8: Associated Bank Interview Skills Chat from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the first floor of Pickard Commons. Associated Bank offers high-paying internships throughout the state.