Off-campus photos to be on display March 23-31
The annual photography exhibit of photos taken by Ripon College students while studying off-campus will be shown March 23-31 in the lobby of C.J. Rodman Center for Arts.
Photos will be by students who participated in an off-campus program during the spring 2015-2016 semester, fall 2016-2017 semester, or in a Ripon College Liberal Arts in Focus program. They include:
- Keeley Eames ’18 of Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin, who studied in Florence, Italy
- Margaret Goodwin ’18 of Port Washington, Wisconsin, Potter to Potter In Focus in Great Britain
- Lauren Hince ’18 of Blaine, Minnesota, Washington, D.C.
- Walter Kessinger ’17 of Madison, Wisconsin, India
- Hannah Metz ’17 of Naperville, Illinois, Old Italy, New Italy In Focus
- Mherete Mherete ’17 of Takoma Park, Maryland, Shanghai, China
- Hailey Mischler ’17 of Waupun, Wisconsin, SEA Semester
- Paul Ninneman ’17 of Montello, Wisconsin, Old Italy, New Italy In Focus
- Courtney Olson ’18 of New London, Wisconsin, Costa Rica, Central America
- Megan Pieper ’18 of Eagle, Wisconsin, Potter to Potter In Focus
- Megan Ringo ’18 of Crete, Illinois, Rome In Focus
- Susan Shively ’17 of Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, Old Italy, New Italy In Focus
- Ngan Tran ’17 of Viet Nam, Paris, France