Ripon College maintains a complete academic record of a student’s enrollment at the College. An official transcript is a copy of the student’s academic record, signed by the Registrar and embossed with the College seal. In compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, all transcript requests MUST BE MADE BY THE STUDENT. Requests from a third party, including parents, will not be fulfilled.
Normal processing time for all transcripts is 24-48 hours after the request is received. During peak work times, holiday breaks and end-of-term activities the processing time may be extended. Transcripts are not released until all financial obligations to Ripon College are met.
Official transcripts may be ordered in three ways:
1. Online: Secure electronic transcript delivery or paper transcripts: this method requires payment for the transcript with a credit card. The fee per transcript is $7.00. Order online here.
2. Mail: Paper transcripts only: complete the following form and mail along with a check, money order or cash payment. The fee per transcript is $4.00. Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Optionally, you may send a letter to the Registrar indicating:
- Where the transcript should be sent
- Dates you attended Ripon College
- The name you had when you attended the College
- A contact number in case we would need to contact you
- Check, money order, or cash payment of $4.00 per transcript
It is important to include your signature, which is needed in order to authorize Ripon College to release your academic record. Make the check payable to Ripon College. If you have a deadline, indicate it in your request and we will try to meet it. Send your request to:
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 248
Ripon WI 54971
3. In Person: Paper transcript forms are available in the Office of the Registrar. The fee per transcript is $4.00. Online options are available in the office; payment must be made with a credit card. The fee per transcript is $7.00. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.