The registration period for current students for the spring 2017 semester begins Monday, October 24, 2016, and ends Friday, November 4, 2016. Students are encouraged to schedule meetings in advance with their faculty advisors during that time period.
Working with the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar oversees the following functions of the College:
- Enrollment of new students
- Registration of all students
- Transcribing of all records for students during the period of their enrollment at Ripon
- Scheduling of classes and examinations
- Certifying students for graduation
- Preparing of transcripts upon the written request of the student within the guidelines of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Maintaining the computer database for all undergraduate academic records
- Reserving rooms in the College’s academic buildings for classes.
It is important that students provide the Registrar with up-to-date information concerning address changes and/or marital status for themselves and their parents. To make a change, fill out a form available from the Registrar. Contact us by calling (920) 748-8119 or emailing [email protected].
A searchable listing of the latest Ripon College Dean’s List can be accessed here.
Transcripts may be ordered online, via mail and in person. Find out more and order your transcripts here.
The Student Right to Know Act requires colleges and universities to make available to currently enrolled students and to prospective students graduation rates. The rates are calculated for a cohort. A cohort is established each fall and contains all first time, full-time degree seeking students who began their studies that fall. The rate reflects the percentage of that group which earns a degree from Ripon College within four years (eight semesters), five years (10 semesters), and six years (12 semesters). Those who earn a degree from a different college or university are not counted in the Ripon College graduation rates. Questions regarding this report should be directed to the Registrar.
|Cohort||4 years||5 years||6 years|