Ripon College is happy to welcome your student group to campus to learn more about our academic and extracurricular programs. A group visit to campus will include a student led campus tour (approximately 60 minutes) and an admission presentation (20 minutes). To make arrangements for your group to see campus and inquire about other options for your visit, complete the Group Visit Request Form. Our Campus Event Coordinator will review your request and contact you within the next two business days. Please do not make any travel arrangements until your visit has been confirmed by a member of our staff. Once your visit has been confirmed a program schedule will be emailed along with a campus map. You may contact the Campus Event Coordinator directly at 920-748-8706.
- Please submit your request at least two weeks in advance of your proposed visit day.
- Group visit approval will depend upon the availability of student ambassadors, other Admission and College events and dates requested.
- Maximum group size: 50 students. For high school groups, we strongly encourage you to provide 1 adult chaperone for every 15 students; For middle school groups, we strongly encourage you to provide 1 adult chaperone for every 10 students.
- Visits must be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Scheduled activities may need to be adjusted or cancelled for groups arriving more than 15 minutes late.