Friends of Lane Library is a nonprofit group committed to improving Lane Library as the nexus of information resources for Ripon College.
- Provide access to quality information resources to support the curriculum of Ripon College.
- Provide comfortable and inviting spaces for student learning and interaction.
- Create lifelong learners by teaching information literacy skills as a part of classes and reference services.
Your membership fees and donations enable us to grow the Friends of Lane Library endowment. Funds from this endowment are used each year for projects around the library and to bring in authors to speak at our Spring Friends of Lane Library meeting. Check out the pictures of completed projects and speakers at Friends’ meetings above!
Benefits of Membership
- Check-out privileges for Lane Library’s circulating collections
- Access to small group meeting rooms (6-8 people)
- One-on-one reference assistance
- Wireless internet access
- Invitation to annual Friends meeting, featuring Wisconsin authors
- Semi-annual Friends newsletter
- Early access to library book sales
|Annual Membership Categories|
|Life Endowment Founder||$25,000|
How to Join
- Make a gift online. (Please specify “Gift Designation” as Friends of Lane Library)
- Call our toll-free gift line at (877)231-0455.
- Mail a check to:Ripon College
c/o Advancement Office
P.O. Box 248
Ripon, WI 54971
Please designate that your donation is for Friends of Lane Library.
Additional ways to support Friends of Lane Library:
- Purchase a book off of our Amazon wishlist.
- Donate used books for our annual book sale. The sale takes place in the South Reading Room of Lane Library from March 31 – April 4 during regular library hours.
Contact Andrew Prellwitz to learn more.