2017-18 Financial Aid Award Guide (PDF)
This booklet walks you through the aid process at Ripon and provides information regarding the programs available to our students.
2017-18 Financial Aid Required Forms
- Verification Form (PDF) – Use this form if you are required to verify your tax information by Ripon College and/or the Federal Processor
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (PDF) – if required
- High School Completion Status Form (PDF) – if required
- Request for Special Circumstances Form (PDF) – Use this to inform the Office of Financial Aid about special financial circumstances. (You must also complete the above Verification form when you submit a request for Special Circumstance.)
- Parent NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if neither parent filed taxes for 2015. You must also file 4506T listed below.
- Student NonTax Filers Form (PDF) – Use this if the student did not file taxes for 2015. You must also file 4506T listed below.
- Form 4506T (PDF) – Use this form to verify your nontax filing status. Required for parents and/or students that have not filed 2015 taxes.
- Independent Status Form (PDF) – Use this to determine independent status and include supporting documentation.
Other Financial Aid Resources
*Not required in all cases from all students. You will be notified by the Financial Aid Office if this documentation is required from you
- Financial Literacy Tool – WhichWay
- Ripon College Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Online FAFSA form as well as other federal information about Financial Aid resources
- Create an FSA User ID and Password to serve as your electronic signature (effective May 10, 2015)
- Ripon College Payment Plan: Families can meet their out-of-pocket expenses by breaking them into monthly payments.
- Entrance Counseling: Explore preliminary Student Loan and borrowing information.
- View our Refund Policy.
- Exit Counseling: Student Loan information for the graduating student.
- Fast Web: A national scholarship search engine to explore outside scholarship opportunities.