The files below are in PDF format which require Acrobat reader. If you need to download the free Acrobat plug-in, click here.
- High School Counselor Recommendation: Online Form or Downloadable PDF.
- Personal Statement Information (PDF).
- Transfer Reference Request (PDF).
- Alumni Award Recommendation (PDF).
Accepted Student Forms/Resources
- Educational Planning Form
- Foreign Language Placement Test
- Summer Orientation Registration Form (registration opens soon)
- Housing Application
- Health Services Form
- Course Catalog
2015-16 Financial Aid Award Guide (PDF)
This booklet walks you through the aid process at Ripon and provides information regarding the programs available to our students.
2015-16 Financial Aid Required Forms
- High School Completion Status Form (PDF)
- Child Support Verification Form (PDF)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form (PDF)
- Request for Special Circumstances Form (PDF): Use this form to inform the Office of Financial Aid about special financial circumstances. (You must also complete the verification worksheet above when you submit a request for special circumstance.)
- SNAP Documentation Form (PDF)
- Verification Form (PDF) for independent and dependent students: Use this form if Ripon College and Federal processors require you to verify your tax information.
Other Financial Aid Resources
- Ripon College Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Online FAFSA form as well as other federal information about Financial Aid resources
- Create an FSA User ID and Password to serve as your electronic signature (effective May 10, 2015)
- Tuition Management Systems: An organization that works with Ripon College to help families meet their out-of-pocket expenses by breaking them into monthly payments.
- Entrance Counseling: Explore preliminary Student Loan and borrowing information.
- View our Refund Policy.
- Exit Counseling: Student Loan information for the graduating student.
- Fast Web: A national scholarship search engine to explore outside scholarship opportunities.