You are a first-year applicant if you’ll complete high school during the 2016-17 academic year or if you’ve graduated from high school but have earned fewer than 12 credits at a college or university. Before you apply, be sure to review our Requirements/Overview and the Application Checklist below to make sure you have all the things you need for your application.
- Completed Ripon Application
- $30 Application Fee (will be waived if you apply by January 15th!)
- Secondary School Transcript
- Secondary School Recommendation (optional)
- Results of ACT or SAT Tests (starting in the fall of 2016 test scores are optional)
Scores sent from the high school counseling office will be considered as official.
- Personal Statement (optional)
- Interview (Optional)
Use the links on this page to start your application.