- 2016 Ph.D. Environment and Resources, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- 2012 M.S. Chemistry, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- 2010 B.A. Summa Cum Laude Chemistry, Smith College; minor: Environmental Studies and Policy
Refereed Journal Articles
- 2017 Zepeda, L., & Reznickova, A. Innovative millennial snails: The story of Slow Food University of Wisconsin. Agriculture and Human Values, 34(1): 167-178.
- 2016 Reznickova, A., & Zepeda, L. Can Self-Determination Theory explain the self- perpetuation of social innovations? A case study of Slow Food at the University of Wisconsin – Madison. Journal of Community and Applied Social Psychology, 26(1): 3-17.
- 2014a Zepeda, L., Reznickova, A., Russell, W., & Hettenbach, D. Does Community Supported Agriculture Create Symbolic Value? Journal of Food Distribution Research, 45(2): 195-212. 2014b Zepeda, L., Reznickova, A. & Lohr, L. Overcoming challenges to effectiveness of mobile markets in US food deserts. Appetite, 79: 58-67. 2014c Johnson, A. M., Lancaster, D. K., Faust, J.A., Hahn, C., Reznickova A., & Nathanson, G.M. Ballistic evaporation and solvation of Helium atoms at the surfaces of protic and hydrocarbon liquids. Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 5(21): 3914-3918.
- 2013 Zepeda, L., Reznickova, A., & Russell, W.S. CSA membership and psychological needs fulfillment: An application of Self-Determination theory. Agriculture and Human Values, 30(4): 605-624.
Chapters in Edited Volumes
- 2017 Bumrungwong, W., Zepeda, L., & Reznickova, A. Gender differences in pro- environmental behaviors: A self-determination perspective. In Self-Determination Theory: Perspective, Applications and Impact. Ed. S.L. Wade. Nova Science Publishers.
Manuscripts in Preparation
- Reznickova, A. Local Food Production Community: Opportunities and Challenges.
- Reznickova, A. Producing and Eating the ‘Right’ Food: Perceptions of Local Food Behaviors.
- 2016 Zepeda, L., & Reznickova, A. Potential demand for local agricultural products by mobile markets: Cumulative report. USDA AMS Research Symposium.
- 2013 Zepeda, L., & Reznickova, A. The effect of mobile market on healthy food choices. USDA AMS Research Symposium.
- 2010 Reznickova, A., & Linck, R.G. Computational study of the C-Cl bond length. Symposium of the ACS Connecticut Valley Section.
- 2009 Reznickova, A., & Linck, R.G. Computational study of the C-Cl bond length (poster). 238th ACS National meeting.