- Professor Matthew Miller
- (920) 748-8802
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M. Mus., Guitar Performance - UW-Milwaukee
- B.A. Mus, Race and Ethnic Cultures, minor – UW-Whitewater
Current Courses Taught
- Music 150-Private lessons (Classical guitar)
Recent Performances and Experiences
- Ripon College Faculty Recital, January 2011
- Carthage College Faculty Recital, Spring 2009UW-Oshkosh Charles Combe Memorial Recital, Spring 2009
- Guitar Demonstrations and Lectures at Richmond School, Spring 2009: Presented forums on Latin rhythms and the History of Classical Guitar Construction
- Lake Country Community Fest (Spring 2009): Administered 25 free lessons to area youths ranging in age from 5 to 12 years old.
- Guitar Organization at UWM: founder, organizer and events coordinator promoting the guitar as a celebrated performance medium in the Milwaukee area.
- Milwaukee County Parks 2006 Concert Series: Performed throughout the summer at nine different park locations promoting the guitar
- Organized performance opportunities for other guitar majors at park locations in Milwaukee County.
- Milwaukee Public Market, Spring 2006: Organized and shared five performances with five other UW-Milwaukee guitar majors.
Masterclasses, Music Festivals and Writings
- Adam Holzman, University of Texas at Austin, 2008
- Ricardo Iznaola, University of Denver, 2008
- William Kanengiser, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2007
- Jerome Ducharme, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2007
- Sergio and Odair Assad, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2006
- Babbette Lightner (Alexander Technique), University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2006
- Goran Krivokapic, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2006
- Petar Jankovic, University of Wisconsin-Parkside, Kenosha, 2006
- Lorenzo Micheli, Guitar Foundation of America, Columbus, Ga., 2006
- Martha Masters, Guitar Foundation of America, Columbus, Ga., 2006
- Jorge Morel, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2005
- Jorge Caballero, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2005