- PhD, University of Cambridge: Cambridge, UK; Department of Oncology
- BSc (Hons), University of Leeds Leeds, UK; Biochemistry with Medical Biochemistry
Current Courses Taught
- BIO 312: Human Anatomy and Physiology II: Maintenance and Continuity
- BIO 501: Senior Studies
- Robinson JL, MacArthur S, Ross-Innes CS, Tilley WD, Neal DE, Mills IG, Carroll JS. Androgen Receptor driven transcription in molecular apocrine breast cancer is mediated by FoxA1 EMBO J 201130(15):3019-27
- Robinson JL, Holmes KA and Carroll JS FoxA1 mutations in hormone dependent cancers (Review) Front. Oneal. 2013 3:20
- Robinson JL and Carroll JS FoxA1 is a key mediator of hormonal response in breast and prostate cancer (Review) Front. Endocrin. 2012 3:68
- Batra J*, Robinson J*, Mehner C, Hockla A, Miller E, Radisky DC, Radisky ES. PEGylation extends circulatory half-life while preserving in vitro and in vivo activity of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 (TIMP-1) PLoS ONE 2012 7(11): e50028 *These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Hickey TE, Robinson JL, Carroll JS, Tilley WD. Minireview: The androgen receptor in breast tissues: growth inhibitor, tumour suppressor, oncogene? Mol Endocrinol. 2012 26(8):1252-67
- Batra J, Robinson J, Soares A, Fields A, Radisky D, Radisky ES. Matrix metalloproteinase-10 (MMP-10) interaction with tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases TIMP-1 and TIMP-2: binding studies and crystal structureJBC 2012 287(19):15935-46
- Salameh M, Robinson J, Navaneetham D, Sinha D, Madden B, Walsh P, Radisky ES. The Amyloid Precursor Protein/Protease N exin 2 Kunitz Inhibitor domain is a highly specific substrate of mesotrypsin JBC 2010 285:1939-49
- Liang Y, Shaw A.M, Boules M, Briody S, Robinson J, Oliveros A, Blazar E, Williams K, Zhang Y, Cartier PR, Richelson E. Antidepressant-like pharmacological proflle of a novel triple reuptake inhibitor, PRC200-SS. J Pharmacal Exp Ther 2008 327:573-583
- Boules M, Iversen I, Oliveros A, Shaw A, Williams K, Robinson J, Fredrickson P, Richelson E. The neurotensin receptor agonist NT69L suppresses sucrose-reinforced operant behavior in the rat. Brain Res. 2007 1127(1):90-8.
- Shaw A, Boules M, Zhang Y, Williams K, Robinson J, Cartier P, Richelson E. Antidepressant-like effects of novel triple reuptake inhibitors PRC025 and PRC050. Bur J Pharmacology. 2007 555(1):30-6