Assistant Director of Conferences & Contract Services
About Ripon | EAA
EAA Housing Information
Greetings from the Conference Services Staff at Ripon College. Ripon College is once again offering lodging in our Residence Halls for EAA visitors. We would like to give you the opportunity to reserve rooms at this time.
The 2013 EAA Fly-In will run from Monday, July 29th through Sunday, August 4th. We will be lodging guests from Sunday, July 28th through Monday, August 5th. Each guest is entitled to a complimentary full breakfast every morning at our Pickard Commons Dining Hall from 6:00 – 8:00 a.m. The breakfast will include a variety of hot breakfast entrees, fruits, pastries, meats, coffee and juices.
Single rooms: $48 per night- sleeps one person in a single bed Double rooms: $64 per night – sleeps two people in separate single beds $8.00 per night fee for a third person in a double room (no extra bedding provided)
Sheets/towels/pillow/pillowcase/blankets/soap/glass set up on each bed. Free lighted parking lots, free laundry facilities and 24 hour front desk coverage. Complimentary indoor swimming pool available each evening. TV lounges, vending machines and wireless hotspots are provided in every residence hall.
- Registration and check-in is from 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. in Johnson Hall, 416 Thorne Street, Ripon, WI 54971.
- For information on a shuttle service please contact Ed at email@example.com or at (920)745-2245, ex 12911.
- We do not provide cots, air mattresses, additional beds or additional linen in the rooms.
- Residence Halls are not air conditioned, so you may want to bring a small fan.
- Ripon College is located 19 miles (or 20 minutes) from the EAA grounds.
- You will receive a confirmation letter about 2 weeks after we receive your registration form.
- Keys are provided for security and must be returned to the registration desk at the time of checkout at 10:00 a.m. There will be a $25.00 charge if the key is not returned.
- Refunds will be honored, except for a $15.00 handling fee, if postmarked by July 1, 2013.
- No refunds for early departures.
- We accept check or money order and your entire balance is due prior to arrival. Please note we do not accept credit cards.