Welcome EAA Guests.
Greetings from the Conference Services Staff at Ripon College! Ripon College is once again offering lodging in our Residence Halls for EAA visitors. We would like to give you the opportunity to reserve rooms at this time.
The 2018 EAA Fly-In will run from Monday, July 23 through Sunday, July 29. We will be lodging guests from Sunday, July 22 through the morning of Monday, July 30. Each guest is entitled to a complimentary full breakfast every morning at our Pickard Commons Dining Hall from 6-8 a.m. The breakfast will include a variety of hot breakfast entrees, omelets made to order, fruits, pastries, meats, coffee and juice.
Features Ripon College is offering our EAA guests are:
- Single rooms are $60 per night- sleeps one person in a single bed.
- Double rooms are $75 per night – sleeps two people in separate single beds.
- $9.00 per night fee for a third person in a double room (no extra bedding provided).
- Sheets/towels/pillow/pillowcase/blankets set up on each bed.
- Laundry facilities, free lighted parking lots, and 24 hour front desk coverage.
- TV lounges, vending machines and wireless internet are provided in each building. New in 2018: Johnson Hall Main Lounge is air conditioned! Note this is just the lounge, not the rooms.
- Registration and check-in is from 2-11 p.m. in The Spot in Harwood Memorial Union, located at 320 Seward St., Ripon WI 54971.
- This is a change from last year; we are now doing check in one of our dining locations, The Spot. We will be providing beer, wine and snacks in this location throughout the week, which we will refer to as the Hangar for the week of EAA.
- We do not provide cots, air mattresses, additional beds or additional linens in the rooms.
- Residence Halls are not air conditioned, so you may want to bring a small fan.
- Ripon College is located 19 miles (or 20 minutes) from the EAA grounds.
- You will receive a confirmation letter about 2 weeks after we receive your registration form.
- Keys are provided for security and must be returned to the registration desk at the time of checkout at 9 a.m. There will be a $25.00 charge if the key is not returned.
- Refunds will be honored, except for a $15.00 handling fee, if postmarked by July 1, 2018.
- No refunds for early departures.
- We accept check or money order, and your entire balance is due prior to arrival.
Breakfast and the EAA Hangar:
- We are asking that you register for your breakfast. Breakfast each morning is free with your stay, but please just indicate on the registration form the number of guests that will be enjoying breakfast each morning.
- NEW for 2018 is the EAA Hangar! In The Spot (formerly the area called The Pub on campus) is going to be open to all EAA guests. This area will include beer, wine and snacks Monday through Saturday evening for you to enjoy. Just fill out the included form and return it with your registration. Or fill out the form online.
You may download, fill out and return this EAA Reservation Form 2018 (PDF) with payment to:
300 West Seward St.
Ripon WI 54971
If you have questions, feel free to contact the office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. CST at (920) 748-8164 or [email protected].