Welcome EAA Guests.
Greetings from the Conference Services Staff at Ripon College! Ripon College is once again offering lodging in our Residence Halls for EAA visitors. We would like to give you the opportunity to reserve rooms at this time.
The 2017 EAA Fly-In will run from July 24 through July 30. We will be lodging guests from Sunday, July 23 through the morning of Sunday, July 31. Each guest is entitled to a complimentary full breakfast every morning at our Pickard Commons Dining Hall from 6-8 a.m. The breakfast will include a variety of hot breakfast entrees, fruits, pastries, meats, coffee and juice.
Features Ripon College is offering our EAA guests are:
- Single rooms are $54 per night- sleeps one person in a single bed.
- Double rooms are $70 per night – sleeps two people in separate single beds.
- $9.00 per night fee for a third person in a double room (no extra bedding provided).
- Sheets/towels/pillow/pillowcase/blankets/soap/glass available for all guests.
- Free lighted parking lots, laundry facilities and 24 hour front desk coverage.
- TV lounges, vending machines and wireless internet are provided in every residence hall.
- Registration and check-in is from 2-11 p.m. in the Storzer Heath and Wellness Center at 404 S. Union Street, Ripon WI 54971.
- We do not provide cots, air mattresses, additional beds or additional linen in the rooms.
- Residence Halls are not air conditioned, so you may want to bring a small fan.
- Ripon College is located 19 miles (or 20 minutes) from the EAA grounds.
- Shuttles from Ripon to Oshkosh are available. Click here for more information.
- You will receive a confirmation letter about 2 weeks after we receive your registration form.
- Keys are provided for security and must be returned to the registration desk at the time of checkout at 9 a.m. There will be a $25.00 charge if the key is not returned.
- Refunds will be honored, except for a $15.00 handling fee, if postmarked by July 1, 2017.
- No refunds for early departures.
- We accept check or money order, and your entire balance is due prior to arrival. Please note we do not accept credit cards.
You may download, fill out and return this EAA Reservation Form 2017 (PDF) with payment to:
300 West Seward St
Ripon WI 54971.
If you have questions, feel free to contact the office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. CDT at (920) 748-8164 or [email protected].