About Ripon | Visitors
Directions to Ripon College
HIGHWAY 23 CONSTRUCTION
For those traveling between Ripon and Green Lake please note that highway 23 between Green Lake and Ripon is under construction. Detours will be marked.
From Chicago and points east or south:
- Follow I94N to Milwaukee. Follow 894 (bypass) around Milwaukee to Route 41/45.
- Follow 41N to Fond du Lac.
- Exit Route 23W (Johnson Street) to Ripon.
- In Ripon, 23 is Fond du Lac Street; take this to the intersection with Blackburn Street. Keep going straight ahead to stop sign (at Watson Street) and then straight ahead on Seward Street.
From Green Bay and points north:
- Follow Highway 41 south to Oshkosh.
- Exit Route 44 west to Ripon.
- In Ripon, turn left at the first four-way stop onto Eureka Street.
- Proceed through the traffic light where Eureka turns into Blackburn Street.
- At the next traffic light (Amoco Station on left), turn right onto East Fond du Lac Street.
- At the next stop sign (Watson Street), go straight ahead on Seward Street.
From Madison and points south or west:
- Follow 151E toward Fond du Lac. Exit Highway 26N.
- In Waupun, turn onto Highway 49N through Brandon to Ripon.
- In Ripon, turn left at the first stop light onto Fond du Lac Street.
- Proceed through the next traffic light to the four-way stop sign (Watson Street).
- Go straight ahead on Seward Street.
From the Twin Cities and points west:
- Follow I-94E. In Mauston, exit Route 82E, which turns into Route 23E at the junction with Route 51.
- Follow Route 23E to Ripon.
- In Ripon, turn right at the second set of traffic lights (Family Video and Pizza Hut are on opposite corners) onto Union Street. Proceed south on Union and continue south through the four-way stop.
- You will reach the lower end of campus. To get to upper campus, turn left on Thorne Street, go up the hill and turn left on Woodside Avenue.
Madison: 75 Miles
Milwaukee: 80 Miles
Chicago: 180 Miles
Minneapolis: 250 Miles
Fly to the Outagamie County Airport in Appleton (40 miles away). Connecting flights can be made in Milwaukee, Chicago, Atlanta, Cincinnati or the Twin Cities.
Oshkosh is served by Greyhound.