Event and Conference Hosting
With its banquet halls, elegant and modern meeting spaces, auditoriums, residential housing options, and on-site catering and support staff, Ripon College is an ideal venue for events and conferences both intimate and large. Our beautiful campus provides guests with a tranquil setting and a wide variety of facilities, meeting spaces, and amenities.
If you are interested in having an event on campus, from conferences to wedding receptions and everything between, please contact:
The Office of Conference and Contract Services handles a variety of responsibilities. The principal responsibility is overseeing and coordinating the Summer Conference Programs on campus. The office also manages summer student housing, the Caestecker Fine Arts Series, reservation of facilities for off-campus groups during the academic year, television and refrigerator rental for students, and contracted services on campus. Students interested in refrigerator rental, click HERE.
Information for EAA Guests
Welcome EAA Enthusiasts!
Greetings from the Conference Services Staff at Ripon College! Ripon College is once again offering lodging in our Residence Halls for EAA visitors. We would like to give you the opportunity to reserve rooms at this time.
The 2014 EAA Fly-In will run from Monday, July 28 through Sunday, August 3. We will be lodging guests from Sunday, July 27 through Sunday, August 3. Each guest is entitled to a complimentary full breakfast every morning at our Pickard Commons Dining Hall from 6:00 – 8:00 a.m. The breakfast will include a variety of hot breakfast entrees, fruits, pastries, meats, coffee and juices.
Features Ripon College is offering our EAA guests are:
- Single rooms are $50 per night- sleeps one person in a single bed.
- Double rooms are $66 per night – sleeps two people in separate single beds.
- $8.00 per night fee for a third person in a double room (no extra bedding provided).
- Sheets/towels/pillow/pillowcase/blankets/soap/glass set up on each bed.
- Free lighted parking lots, free laundry facilities and 24 hour front desk coverage.
- Complimentary indoor swimming pool available in the evening.
- TV lounges, vending machines and wireless hotspots are provided in every residence hall.
- Registration and check-in is from 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. in Johnson Hall, 416 W. Thorne Street, Ripon, WI 54971.
- For information on a shuttle service please contact Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (920)745-2245, ex 12911.
- We do not provide cots, air mattresses, additional beds or additional linen in the rooms.
- Residence Halls are not air conditioned, so you may want to bring a small fan.
- Ripon College is located 19 miles (or 20 minutes) from the EAA grounds.
- You will receive a confirmation letter about 2 weeks after we receive your registration form.
- Keys are provided for security and must be returned to the registration desk at the time of checkout at 10:00 a.m. There will be a $25.00 charge if the key is not returned.
- Refunds will be honored, except for a $15.00 handling fee, if postmarked by July 1, 2014.
- No refunds for early departures.
- We accept check or money order, and your entire balance is due prior to arrival. Please note we do not accept credit cards.
You may download, fill out and return this reservation form (PDF) with payment to: EAA Housing 300 West Seward St Ripon WI 54971.
If you have questions, feel free to contact the office between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm CST at (920) 748-8164 or PrzybylA@Ripon.edu.
Amanda Przybyl Director of Conferences Services/Student Life Assistant