The Career Discovery Tour is a program committed to further expanding student-alumni career networking opportunities. In 2014, the program was recognized with the “Best Student Alumni Programming” award from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education.
Offered twice annually, during fall and spring breaks, the Career Discovery Tour offers 12-15 students the opportunity to travel for a week to vibrant cities across the U.S. to gain first-hand knowledge of a variety of careers directly from successful Ripon alumni and friends.
Career Services staff accompany students on the tour and help to design meeting schedules and flex time that meets the needs of most students. Previous trips have included Washington, D.C., Minneapolis and Chicago.
This critical engagement opportunity is made possible with support from the Alumni Board and others.
Tour Details and Application
Ripon College is excited to announce the fall 2015 Career Discovery Tour: Milwaukee/Madison.
Milwaukee: Monday, October 19-Wednesday morning, October 21.
Madison: Wednesday afternoon, October 21-Friday, October 23.
- Charlie Larson ’00, Vice President of Communications, Milwaukee Admirals
- John Bitter ’02, Vice President of Ticket Sales, Milwaukee Admirals
- Dante Houston ’01, Director of Recruiting Services, MRA- Management Resource Association
- Ted Uczen ’91, President, FEI Behavioral Health
- Mike Bugenhagen ’94, Business Development Manager, FEI Behavioral Health
- Liz Kunde ’09, Content and Production Manager, Alliance for Children and Families
- Trustee Robb Kahl ’94, Wisconsin State Representative, 47th District Assembly
- Rusty Schultz ’11, Policy Director, Office of the Assembly Majority Leader Rep. Jim Steineke
- Adam Field ’04, Policy Advisor to Senator Steve Nass, Wisconsin State Senate
- Eric Saari ’07, Account Executive, Aerotek
- Nate Ensrud ’03, Account Executive, Nutritional Chemistry and Food Safety, Covance
- Andy Attwood ’02, Operations Manager, Covance
- Andy Kitslaar ’06, Director of Development, College of Letters and Science, University of Wisconsin- Madison
$250/student for five nights
August 7 (please fill out application below)