- Alumnus to address ethics, communication
- Ripon to host diversity conference with area higher ed institutions
- Congressional candidate Mark Harris to speak Oct. 1 at Ripon College
- The 13th-and-a-half president of Ripon College? The 13th President II?
- Justice Michael Gableman to Speak on Constitution Day
- 6th Dist. Congressional Candidate Mark Harris @harris4wi to speak today at 4:30 in Great Hall http://t.co/vLziXr7Le3 about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's opening night for the theatre production of "Proof." Break a leg. Ticket reservations at 920-748-8791 http://t.co/EOx0ppC11Z about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You had us at brownies. http://t.co/0vRb15oluK about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Current Ripon News
Chapter 1: Who I Am Now [Editor’s Note: Kaitlyn Welzen ’15, Rachel Detrie ’15, and Clarence Sanon ’15 are writing rotating monthly entries for the Ripon College Newsletter chronicling their senior year experiences. We hope you enjoy their perspectives on Life At Ripon!] My name is Kaitlyn Welzen, and I am a Spanish and Environmental Studies double-major with a sociology…
As Ripon College continues to celebrate Earth Week, Ric Damm, head coach of the Red Hawks cycling team, is encouraging Ripon faculty, staff, students and alumni to carry the momentum of the cause throughout the summer by riding a bicycle. According to Damm, the 2013 National Bike Challenge is a free and fun program to help people across the United…
Ripon College students, staff from Sodexo, and Samara Hamze, Coordinator of the President’s Sustainability Initiative work together to plant trees during Earth Week.
The Ripon College community will celebrate Earth Week starting on April 20th with a series of events to celebrate the College’s commitment to environmental sustainability: Saturday, April 20 5k Trail Run in the Prairie 10:30am Registration; 11:00am Start Ceresco Prairie In honor of Earth Week, the Environmental Group of Ripon (EGOR) and Ripon Outdoor Club (ROC) will be hosting a…