- Alumnus to address ethics, communication
- Ripon to host diversity conference with area higher ed institutions
- Congressional candidate Mark Harris to speak Oct. 1 at Ripon College
- The 13th-and-a-half president of Ripon College? The 13th President II?
- Justice Michael Gableman to Speak on Constitution Day
- Rally's view from above Prairie Field of @RiponRedHawks & @CoachSchroeder men's soccer v. @LUvikings http://t.co/wFE9dbktNT about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Headed to the Denver Rally Hours @Blakestreet123 tonight? Share your photos with #RiponRallyHours http://t.co/c1BdqYNuOC about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Headed to the Twin Cities Rally Hour at Jimmy's Food & Drink tonight? Share your photos with #RiponRallyHours http://t.co/ELxodwQq3F about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Current Ripon News
On May 22, President Obama announced his intention to nominate twelve individuals to posts in his administration, including Susan Hedman ’78 for the position of Commissioner for the Ohio River Valley Water Sanitation Commission. Hedman currently serves as the Region 5 Administrator for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) directing the EPA’s operations in the Great Lakes region. She has also…
Ripon College students, staff from Sodexo, and Samara Hamze, Coordinator of the President’s Sustainability Initiative work together to plant trees during Earth Week.