- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra returns for free concert, Oct. 5
- Alumnus to address ethics, communication
- Ripon to host diversity conference with area higher ed institutions
- Congressional candidate Mark Harris to speak Oct. 1 at Ripon College
- The 13th-and-a-half president of Ripon College? The 13th President II?
- Join us for the dedication of Prof. Rafael Salas' "The Long Way Home" mural today at 1:30 pm, 214 Watson St. http://t.co/JyCQ1KsDvR about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey Cleveland area alumni: head to @MarketGardenCLE tonight for @packers v. @Vikings. Festivities begin at 8 pm EDT. http://t.co/Vn8K06qYk1 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 6th Dist. Congressional Candidate Mark Harris @harris4wi to speak today at 4:30 in Great Hall http://t.co/vLziXr7Le3 about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Current Ripon News
Joe Kallas, Democratic candidate for the Wisconsin Assembly in District 41, will meet residents of the district between 4 and 5:45 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 24, in the East Hall Lounge on the Ripon College campus. All members of the community may come in at any time during the visit and share their questions and concerns regarding Wisconsin state government.
Having a passion for the work one does and the ability to stick to a goal are ideals promoted by Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett when he spoke Friday at Ripon College. Barrett’s talk was the second of three inaugural events scheduled for the College’s new Center for Politics and the People. “I consider this a very exciting time for you,”…