- Alumnus to address ethics, communication
- Ripon to host diversity conference with area higher ed institutions
- Congressional candidate Mark Harris to speak Oct. 1 at Ripon College
- The 13th-and-a-half president of Ripon College? The 13th President II?
- Justice Michael Gableman to Speak on Constitution Day
- 6th Dist. Congressional Candidate Mark Harris @harris4wi to speak today at 4:30 in Great Hall http://t.co/vLziXr7Le3 about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's opening night for the theatre production of "Proof." Break a leg. Ticket reservations at 920-748-8791 http://t.co/EOx0ppC11Z about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You had us at brownies. http://t.co/0vRb15oluK about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Current Ripon News
Page 1 of 212
Contemporary moral argument will be addressed in a talk Oct. 7 by 1985 Ripon College graduate Trevor Parry-Giles. “The Rhetorical Lives and Times of The Manchurian Candidate: Tracing a Cold War Political Trope in Contemporary Moral Argument” will begin at 4:15 p.m. in the North Reading Room of Lane Library on the Ripon College campus. The presentation is the keynote…
Deano Pape, assistant professor of communication and director of forensics, has been named the co-director of Harvard Debate Council’s (HDC) summer program to teach public forum debate to students from China. The HDC is an organization dedicated to providing opportunities in debate excellence to high school and college students throughout the United States. Two years ago, Pape was invited to…
Michelle Matter ’13 of Sussex, Wis., has a research paper published in the 2013 issue of the Midwest Journal of Undergraduate Research. “Beer Commercials: A Contradiction in Communication” was written for a rhetorical criticism class at Ripon College. Matter received a degree in communication. Matter’s paper was among seven student articles selected for the journal.
Ripon College President Zach Messitte will host a Telephone Town Hall on Wednesday, April 10 at 7:30 p.m. CDT. During the Town Hall event, he will share his vision for Ripon, discuss the Imagine Tomorrow campaign and answer questions from alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends of the College. Callers will have the opportunity to share their thoughts about Ripon…
Page 1 of 212