- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra returns for free concert, Oct. 5
- Alumnus to address ethics, communication
- Ripon to host diversity conference with area higher ed institutions
- Congressional candidate Mark Harris to speak Oct. 1 at Ripon College
- The 13th-and-a-half president of Ripon College? The 13th President II?
- Join us for the dedication of Prof. Rafael Salas' "The Long Way Home" mural today at 1:30 pm, 214 Watson St. http://t.co/JyCQ1KsDvR about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey Cleveland area alumni: head to @MarketGardenCLE tonight for @packers v. @Vikings. Festivities begin at 8 pm EDT. http://t.co/Vn8K06qYk1 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 6th Dist. Congressional Candidate Mark Harris @harris4wi to speak today at 4:30 in Great Hall http://t.co/vLziXr7Le3 about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Current Ripon News
“The New Media,” digital technology that has altered the way we perceive our world, was spotlighted at the 148th Ripon College Commencement, held Sunday on the Ripon College campus. David Plotz and Hanna Rosin of the online magazine Slate were Commencement speakers and honorary degree recipients. They offered an address in nine tweets and one selfie. “It is somewhat hilarious…
David Plotz and Hanna Rosin of the online magazine Slate will deliver a joint commencement address during Ripon College’s one hundred forty-eighth graduation exercises, held Sunday, May 18, at 1:30 p.m. Plotz, editor of Slate, and Rosin, co-founder of DoubleX, a women’s site connected to Slate, and senior editor at The Atlantic, are accomplished authors and journalists as well as…
Midwestern values will help Ripon College’s graduating seniors as they move forward and make decisions in today’s uncertain world, said commencement keynote speaker Nate Silver, a writer and statistician with The New York Times. He received an honorary doctor of science degree from Ripon. “It’s a tremendous honor to receive this degree and to be here with all of you…
The Fox Valley Senior Army Battalion held their 2013 Spring Commissioning Ceremony on the Ripon College Campus on May 10, 2013. You can watch a short compilation of the event below. The commissionees are: Michael Angelo Cacciotti, Samuel Jose Carbajal, Andrew James Miller, and Murray Joseph Stoffa.