- Alumnus to address ethics, communication
- Ripon to host diversity conference with area higher ed institutions
- Congressional candidate Mark Harris to speak Oct. 1 at Ripon College
- The 13th-and-a-half president of Ripon College? The 13th President II?
- Justice Michael Gableman to Speak on Constitution Day
- 6th Dist. Congressional Candidate Mark Harris @harris4wi to speak today at 4:30 in Great Hall http://t.co/vLziXr7Le3 about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's opening night for the theatre production of "Proof." Break a leg. Ticket reservations at 920-748-8791 http://t.co/EOx0ppC11Z about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You had us at brownies. http://t.co/0vRb15oluK about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Current Ripon News
The Fox Valley Senior Army Battalion held their 2013 Spring Commissioning Ceremony on the Ripon College Campus on May 10, 2013. You can watch a short compilation of the event below. The commissionees are: Michael Angelo Cacciotti, Samuel Jose Carbajal, Andrew James Miller, and Murray Joseph Stoffa.