- Alumnus to address ethics, communication
- Ripon to host diversity conference with area higher ed institutions
- Congressional candidate Mark Harris to speak Oct. 1 at Ripon College
- The 13th-and-a-half president of Ripon College? The 13th President II?
- Justice Michael Gableman to Speak on Constitution Day
- 6th Dist. Congressional Candidate Mark Harris @harris4wi to speak today at 4:30 in Great Hall http://t.co/vLziXr7Le3 about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's opening night for the theatre production of "Proof." Break a leg. Ticket reservations at 920-748-8791 http://t.co/EOx0ppC11Z about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You had us at brownies. http://t.co/0vRb15oluK about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Suzanne Patt is a senior computer science major from Manitowoc, WI studying Wireless Sensor Networks this summer at Texas State University. She is one of four Ripon College students sharing their stories of research internships and jobs over the course of this summer. Getting here and Getting Settled June 3rd, 2013 7:54pm Well, I made it to San Marcos, Texas.…
Midwestern values will help Ripon College’s graduating seniors as they move forward and make decisions in today’s uncertain world, said commencement keynote speaker Nate Silver, a writer and statistician with The New York Times. He received an honorary doctor of science degree from Ripon. “It’s a tremendous honor to receive this degree and to be here with all of you…
The Fox Valley Senior Army Battalion held their 2013 Spring Commissioning Ceremony on the Ripon College Campus on May 10, 2013. You can watch a short compilation of the event below. The commissionees are: Michael Angelo Cacciotti, Samuel Jose Carbajal, Andrew James Miller, and Murray Joseph Stoffa.
Ripon College has announced the creation of a new Center for Social Responsibility to provide innovative space for students, faculty, staff and the community to examine and experience service, ethics, leadership and social innovation and entrepreneurship.. The Center combines the best of existing programming, and formalizes the curricular role of community engagement, service learning, social entrepreneurship and interdisciplinary studies in…
Senior student artists from Ripon College will display their work April 26 through May 12 in the lobby of C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts on the Ripon College campus. The work represents a variety of mediums. An opening reception will be held at 7 p.m. April 26. The artists are: • Jamie Sorton-Zimmerman. He is the son of Dennis…