Senior student artists from Ripon College will display their work April 26 through May 12 in the lobby of C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts on the Ripon College campus. The work represents a variety of mediums. An opening reception will be held at 7 p.m. April 26.
The artists are:
• Jamie Sorton-Zimmerman. He is the son of Dennis Zimmerman and Janey Sorton of Hollywood, Fla.
• Emily Anderson. She is the daughter of Jeffrey Anderson and Emily Hlavinka-Anderson of Hartland, Wis.
• Margaret Agnew. She is the daughter of James and Robin Agnew of Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Amy Jo Browender. She is the daughter of Steve and Sue Browender of St. Paul, Minn.
• Andrew Fehrenbach. He is the son of William and Mary Fehrenbach of Stevens Point, Wis.
• Christina Mooney. She is the daughter of David and Linda Mooney of Greenfield, Wis.
• Sephanie Rhyner. She is the daughter of Chris and Nancy Rhyner of Oshkosh, Wis.