- Alumnus to address ethics, communication
- Ripon to host diversity conference with area higher ed institutions
- Congressional candidate Mark Harris to speak Oct. 1 at Ripon College
- The 13th-and-a-half president of Ripon College? The 13th President II?
- Justice Michael Gableman to Speak on Constitution Day
- Hey Seniors: have you received your acceptance packet from us? Tweet it up with #RCaccepted about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Following Saturday's loss to @CornellCollege, President Messitte and Rally have sought fashion tips from Prince. http://t.co/774KVepu0H about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Retweet to vote for #emilie #elizabeth & #claudia #theoneshirt http://t.co/E6Po3IlREe about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Current Ripon News
Jennifer Machacek, a senior admission official at Marquette University with nearly 20 years of experience in post-secondary enrollment management, has been selected as Ripon College’s new vice president of enrollment. Her official start date is August 1. Machacek has served as Marquette’s associate dean of undergraduate admission since 2001, responsible for directing day-to-day office operations and all off-campus recruitment activities,…
After 10 years of decline in his kidney function, John LeClaire of Brookfield, Wis., needed a kidney transplant. His wife, Liza Gardetto LeClaire ’90, sent out a Facebook plea to friends and family on behalf of her husband. The message read: “If anyone feels altruistic, or knows anyone who’d like to save his life, blood type A or blood type…
Senior student artists from Ripon College will display their work April 26 through May 12 in the lobby of C.J. Rodman Center for the Arts on the Ripon College campus. The work represents a variety of mediums. An opening reception will be held at 7 p.m. April 26. The artists are: • Jamie Sorton-Zimmerman. He is the son of Dennis…
As Ripon College continues to celebrate Earth Week, Ric Damm, head coach of the Red Hawks cycling team, is encouraging Ripon faculty, staff, students and alumni to carry the momentum of the cause throughout the summer by riding a bicycle. According to Damm, the 2013 National Bike Challenge is a free and fun program to help people across the United…
The Ripon College Orchestra will perform the annual spring semester concert this coming Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 3:15PM in the Demmer Recital Hall at the Rodman Center for Performing Arts. The concert will feature music by Debussy, Holst, and Beethoven. Performing Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 1 in C Major is guest artist Nathan Birkholz. He will be performing on…
Ripon College students, staff from Sodexo, and Samara Hamze, Coordinator of the President’s Sustainability Initiative work together to plant trees during Earth Week.