Accepted Student Day
Open to Accepted Seniors Only
Whether you have already made your college decision or need to visit one last time in order to do so, Accepted Student Day is a great way to experience all Ripon College has to offer. You will have opportunities to:
- Explore your academic area of interest
- Team up with current students for a campus scavenger hunt where you will discover student activities, academic support services, service-learning opportunities and more
- Tour a residence hall
- Learn about meal options and “munch money”
- Have a Starbucks coffee on us and stock up on Ripon College apparel and other goodies in the bookstore
- Find out how a Ripon education can prepare you for your future, from backpack to briefcase
- Meet with admission and financial aid staff
Registration for Accepted Student Days is now closed for 2013.
If you would like to schedule an individualized visit to Ripon College, please click HERE.
The Trip is on Us!
Are you from the Chicagoland or Minneapolis area? Bus transportation is available for students and their parents or guardians for the Monday, March 25 event. The College will provide a charter bus to Ripon from designated locations on Sunday, March 24; returning the evening of Monday, March 25.
Students will be paired with a current student and spend the night prior to the event in a campus residence hall room. Parents or guardians may be eligible to receive lodging assistance on the night prior to the event based on need and availability. Meals on campus will be provided during the visit. Space is limited and reservations must be made by Friday, March 15.
We also have a special program for students who plan to fly in for an Accepted Student Day event. Please check the appropriate box on the form and your admission counselor will contact you to discuss the details! Please note that flights and lodging arrangements must be made by Friday, March 1.