Admission | Requirements
Ripon College embraces students from all over the world. International applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis. Students are encouraged to submit all required information to Ripon well in advance of the beginning of each academic year. It is to the candidate’s advantage to apply early.
An applicant should present:
- A completed application – You may download an application (PDF) or complete a Common Application online.
- International applicants are required to provide an official translation of their secondary schooling and/or post-secondary schooling. This translation should be completed through either World Education Services (www.wes.org) or through Education Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org). These evaluations can take several weeks to complete, please plan accordingly.
- Results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the Advanced Placement International English Exam: Acceptable minimum TOEFL scores: Paper-550, CBT-213, or IBT-79
- Results of the Scholastic Aptitude Test or American College Test Copies of official SAT/ACT scores are acceptable if faxed or mailed directly from your school with the date and signature of a responsible school official.
- Notarized certificate of finances form (PDF) An international student will not be considered for admission or scholarship until this document is notarized by their bank and returned to us.
- International Student Aid Application (PDF)
- Counselor recommendation form (PDF) This form must be completed by a school counselor or teacher.