Admission | Requirements
Ripon College embraces students from all over the world. International applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis. Students are encouraged to submit all required information to Ripon well in advance of the beginning of each academic year. It is to the candidate’s advantage to apply early.
An applicant should present:
- A completed application – You may download an application (PDF) or complete a Common Application online.
- Official Transcript(s) Transcripts must be sent from your current school and from all previous schools attended, with records of degrees and diplomas awarded (all transcripts must be provided in English or with an English translation included).
- Results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the Advanced Placement International English Exam: Acceptable minimum TOEFL scores: Paper-550, CBT-213, or IBT-79
- Results of the Scholastic Aptitude Test or American College Test Copies of official SAT/ACT scores are acceptable if faxed or mailed directly from your school with the date and signature of a responsible school official.
- Notarized certificate of finances form (PDF) An international student will not be considered for admission or scholarship until this document is notarized by their bank and returned to us.
- International Student Aid Application (PDF)
- Counselor recommendation form (PDF) This form must be completed by a school counselor or teacher.