Admission | Requirements
Ripon College embraces students from all over the world. International applications are reviewed on a rolling admission basis. Students are encouraged to submit all required information to Ripon well in advance of the beginning of each academic year. It is to the candidate’s advantage to apply early.
An applicant should present:
- A completed application – You may download an application (PDF) or complete a Common Application online.
- International applicants are required to provide an unofficial transcript, in English, when they apply. If accepted, a student is required to provide an official evaluation of their secondary schooling and/or post-secondary schooling. We encourage students to utilize One Earth Evaluations or World Education Services. These evaluations can take several weeks to complete, please plan accordingly
- Results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the Advanced Placement International English Exam: Acceptable minimum TOEFL scores: Paper-550, CBT-213, or IBT-79
- Ripon College Certificate of Finance form (PDF) International applicants will not be considered for admission or scholarships until this document is completed and returned by email or by mail. This document must be accompanied by at least an official bank statement from each source of funding that is notarized and signed by a bank official reflecting the final balance of the account in U.S. dollars. Ripon College will also accept the International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA) form through College Board; an official bank statement, notarized and signed by a bank official with the total balance in the account listed in US Dollars from each funding source is still required.
- High School Counselor Recommendation Form (PDF) This form must be completed by a school counselor or teacher.