Office of Financial Aid
Ph: (877) 742-9532
Fax: (920) 748-8370
Admission | Financial Aid
Applying for Financial Aid
Ripon College awards financial aid using information from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is available online, from your high school guidance counselor or from the Office of Financial Aid.
How to Apply for Financial Aid:
- Use the FAFSA on the Web Pre-Application worksheet (PDF) to assist you and your parents in collecting information for questions asked on the online FAFSA
- You and your parents should apply for a Personal Identification Number (PIN) online to serve as your electronic signatures on your FAFSA application.
Complete your FAFSA
- We encourage you to use FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov because it is fast, easy and secure.
- Complete all sections about you, your school plans and financial information for yourself and your parent(s).
- Be sure to include our Federal School Code: 003884
- Be sure you and your parents sign your FAFSA
- Keep a copy of your submitted application for your records
- After the federal processor has completed its analysis, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR). This is your record of your FAFSA, not your financial aid award.
- The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) listed on your SAR is derived from the information you listed on the FAFSA. It measures your family’s financial strength to determine your eligibility for student aid.
- After your financial aid file is complete, you will be sent an official financial aid award.
- During the application process, you may be asked to verify the information reported on the FAFSA. We will request the appropriate documentation from you if necessary.
- Notify the Office of Financial Aid in the case of special circumstances.
For maximum consideration:
- Be accepted for admission to Ripon College.
- File the FAFSA as soon as possible after Jan. 1.
- Respond quickly to requests for additional information.